Sunday, March 23, 2008

Just For Fun!

We both took the day off on Friday! We wanted to play around and just have fun, so that is exactly what we did! We packed ourselves a picnic and headed to Chris Greene Lake. Since it was too chilly too swim, we opted for a picnic by the lake! After our yummy lunch we decided to have a little photo shoot. Then we went on a little walk around the park to stretch our legs and stomachs. It was such a perfect day!


We went to my parents for Easter Dinner on Saturday afternoon! It was so nice because all of the family was able to be there, so this is a pictures of everyone together just before enjoying our delicious Easter dinner that my parents prepared. It was great to get to see everyone, it seems like the older we get the fewer and farther between these gatherings are. But we are so grateful to be able to attend them we they do happen!

4 comments:

Shawna B. said...

Looks like you had a great time - at BOTH events! I think it's so wonderful that you and Micah took the day off to spend time together. You are such a great couple. I just love you, Holly. Thanks for all the boxes and for looking out for me. :)

Ellie said...

Sounds like a fun day. I love picnics! Luke and I had our first one of the season yesterday at the Battlefield- he loves those cannons!

Kimberly Porter said...

You guys are so dang cute. What a fun thing to do---go on a picnic to Chris Green Lake. I love it there!

Lauren Wright Swinson said...

What sweet pics! Looks like you had a lot of fun. You two are an adorable couple!