Sunday, March 30, 2008

My Handy Man!

Yesterday Micah and I decided that it was time to make some progress on our baby room, especially since we sold the full size bed that was in there last week! We decided that the first project should be organizing the closet ~ and my idea was to make shelves (just like these) so that we can hang clothes and store lots of things once our baby arrives! And Micah, being the excellent handy man that he is, went to Lowe's yesterday and purchased the materials! And not only did he purchase them he put our closet together in about an hour an a half! And it looks so amazing! I just wanted to show everyone and of course, brag a little about my adorable husband and his crafty skills! He is an AMAZING handy man! We will keep the pictures coming as we continue to update the baby room and of course keep you posted on the adoption! Our "approved" status should be coming VERY soon and we couldn't be more excited right now!




4 comments:

Helen said...

Holly and Micah
Love your blog!!
Enjoy hearing about you too.
Can't wait to hear the best news of all.

Love you two'
Aunt Bea and Bud

Keith-n-Kim said...

Great JOb, Looks very professional and I have no doubt that it is...love dooders

Keith-n-Kim said...

Looks like you both are having a lot of fun decorating the baby room - Micah did a good job all by his self, I am looking forward to seeing the end result when all is in and put together.

Love
Mommers

The Prices said...

Micah did a great job. Once we get our basement finished I might make him come put some up in our closet!!:) Thanks for sending me the link to your blog!