Micah took the day off from work this past Thursday and set out on probably his biggest house project ever! Thanks to "Home Improvement 1-2-3", a book that we got from one of my uncles a few years ago, and a very dedicated husband, our dreams of a new bathroom floor became a reality this past weekend!
Micah did an amazing job, and I am so proud of all of the hours and sweat and love that he put into this project. We were both so excited to have our new floor completed on Thursday that we both just wanted to walk bare-foot on it! New vinyl feels so nice on your toes:)
I bought some artificial flowers from Micheal's on Friday and I hope to make a new arrangement soon, to add that extra sparkle, and then it will be totally complete! I am so grateful for a husband who is willing to take on projects like this, so that we can save our money for more important things in the future, like adopting children!
BEFORE THE WORK BEGAN
5 comments:
Wow, guys; I really like your new floors! Good job Micah!
Very nice, Micah!!! It looks great!
good work! I need to check out "handyman 1-2-3"...maybe when we're done renting!
I am very impressed!!
That freshens things up-look great! We'll have to stop by your house next time we're in the area.
Post a Comment