Since Emily has been born I think we have had more time to read together. We used to be constantly on the go every night, not so much anymore. It is more fun and satisfying to be able to enjoy time at home together in the evenings! So between Walk Away the Pounds and Harry Potter we enjoy some good times!
This morning after feeding Emily I thought it would be fun to do another fashion show. And today I thought she could also advertise!! She seemed to be happy to do it and as always showed off some pretty cute expressions! She is so full of love and life! She is so snuggly and cute! We can't help but snap photos whenever we get the chance and our batteries aren't depleted:)
Emily and I also enjoyed a trip into town earlier this week to visit Mommers, Dooders, the Red Cross and Mema! Mema gave Emily her cute hair bow she is sporting! She also crocheted a little pink one for her and is working on a red one for her to wear on Valentines Day!
Here are the pictures from our photo shoot this morning.....Enjoy!
Check out the Excited Look!
3 comments:
WOW! Finally she is awake and smiling at the same time, I agree with Emily she is too cute for words. Thanks for all the updates!
Love Mom
I love the first picture! I am glad you are training her up right with good literature! If you hurry you can read the 6th one before the movie come out this summer!
She looks so cute with the book. She really is growing up so quickly and is SO cute! It was fun to chat with you today and see you as a mommy - you are such a natural.
Post a Comment