This is the only picture I was able to get of her after her trim. She was way excited to look at the computer and eat her goldfish to look at Mommy while I was trying to take a picture!! But I just love her expression!! She is such a little sweetheart!
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Emily Got her Bangs Trimmed!
Emily's hair has been growing so quickly, which we LOVE. But then Micah and I realized that it was time to do a little something about her bangs, since they were constantly in her eyes...even though she didn't seem to mind it at all. So I got a few tips from one of my friends at church on Sunday and last night finally I was brave enough to give it a try. I only cut this smallest amount, but it was so stressful for me. I was afraid I would poke her with the scissors, I was afraid I would cut to much, I was afraid she would freak out....the list goes on. But as it was, this was pretty much her demeanor throughout the whole 2 minute process. She had her goldfish and she was happy! Which made for a happy mommy too! Glad the first trim is done and I am sure it will get easier on this mommy from here on out....at least I can hope, right?

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She looks so cute with bangs!! She seems like such a happy girl. I can't wait to see pictures of the new baby!!!
Post a Comment