Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Our Girls In a Basket!

I came to check on Emily yesterday after feeding Haley and when I got to the play room she was sitting inside one of the wicker baskets just cheesin' away! She was so cute I had to run and get my camera:) When I got back though, as usually happens, she was out of the basket, so I just Haley in for a quick photo and then she wanted to crawl back in....that usually works! So we had fun with a couple of pictures and Emily really enjoyed just playing in the basket. After I finished taking a few photos I bet she played in the basket with her toys for about 30 minutes! She was just too cute! I love being a mommy to these 2 precious princesses that Heavenly Father sent to our family!

Haley found the basket to be just her size, and VERY comfy!
Emily was excited to figure out that she could fit into the basket too!

Doing a little leg stretching!!

What a little cheeser we have!

She got so excited when I put Haley in her lap! She is such a great helper!! These two girls melt my heart!

Emily thinks Haley is so funny when she flails her arms and has difficulty when her fingers and mouth are trying to make contact!

Haley starts to cry and Emily is not quite sure what to do about it!

My Favorite Shot!

No comments: