Friday, May 28, 2010

Playing in the Back Yard!

At times yards can be a pain and at other times they can also be very helpful and fun! When we move to our new house our back yard will be very small, but that is okay because the neighborhood will be bigger and more kid-friendly! Right now our yard is BIG and we have to mow and weed eat a lot, but that is okay too!

Right now we are enjoying some summer fun in our daughters' first back-yard! I took the girls out yesterday afternoon since it was so hot and we sat in our back yard on a blanket in the shade (well mainly I sat, Haley layed and Emily ran around)! I also filled up a bucket of water for Emily to splash around in and she really enjoyed it! As a matter of fact I think one of her favorite things for right now might be splashing in the water! It was just really nice to be able to relax and watch my girls "soak up the sun". I couldn't help feeling an overwhelming wave of gratitude to my Heavenly Father for allowing me to live in that moment! I just love receiving tender mercies from Heavenly Father and how those tender mercies strengthen my testimony! Life is Good and Summer time is fun! I am glad I have such a cute family to enjoy it with!

Haley taking an afternoon "snappy nappy" on the blanket outside!

Emily inspecting the bucket of water!

My Girls Have Some of the Greatest Expressions! Like this one!

Emily's new bathing suit, from the back side!

Here's the front!

Our afternoon wouldn't be complete without "kisses for Haley"!

Yesterday evening Micah put Emily's white blanket around her and she enjoyed taking larger steps around the kitchen as she held on to her paper! What a little ham:)
All Covered in her white silky blanket!

No comments: