She cracks me up every day with her sweet smile and her cute little belly laugh. And I fall more and more in love with her when I look at her and I can see the adoration in her eyes for her big sister!
Haley started out slowly with baby food. She didn't like peas or bananas! And since her reaction was SO BAD we didn't feed her any more foods for a while after that. Recently we have started up again. We want I had no idea that they made baby food prunes, but thanks to a good friend of mine, I found out that Gerber makes them and Wal Mart sells them. And then I found out that Haley LOVES them! And since she was so cute and so expressive last night I had to snap a few shots!!
"Seriously, these prunes are no match for me!"
3 comments:
What a cute face!! Who wouldn't love that expression. I could could get her a thousand hugs and kisses!! What a sweet pea.
Great Aunt Gail
What a cutie! Yeah, prunes are essential for any baby who's got back-up problems (we've had to rely on them several times). Glad she likes them!
Hooray for PRUNES!!
P.P.E. "Post Prune Enjoyment." I LOVE it!! :D
Post a Comment