With all that Haley has been doing, she has also learned a few new tricks in her 11th Month:
~ She has FINALLY learned how to drink out of a sippy cup! And for this we are ALL grateful! It has been thanks to months and months of offering and switching cups, etc. But she finally recongizes it as something good and not just some foreign object coming at her:)
~ We have also been working on getting her to cry herself to sleep (aka: helping her learn how to self soothe), instead of having one of us have to pat her on the back until she is out cold! I must say she is doing MUCH BETTER with naps and night times!!
~She is also on the verge of walking! We have a little princess mobile that she really enjoys pushing all over the downstairs!! She can get anywhere she needs to go with that princess car too! She is a PRO!
~ She has also learned to give kisses and I must say it is the SWEETEST THING!! I love it when she hold on to my hair and plants a big wet one right on my face!!
Haley is really starting to blossom and grow and we are so excited to have her in our family and to be a part of her growth! She is an amazing little princess and we are so blessed that she is ours!!
Hiding behind her Bear!
1 comment:
I can not believe she is 11 months already! Oh my goodness!
Post a Comment