Last Easter we had Dooders take some Easter pictures for us on Easter Sunday at Mema's house, and since he did such a great job AND since our family has changed SO MUCH since then we decided to have Mimmi and Dooders over for dinner on Easter Sunday and ask him to take Easter pictures for us once again! And once again, We LOVED them!! Can't wait to print them and switch out some of the pictures in frames and add these awesome shots!! Love my family with all of my heart and am so blessed to be a wife and a Mommy!! It's the Hardest, Best, Happiest, Toughest, Most Satisfying and Rewarding job I have ever and will ever have and I am grateful for that!!
In Our True Character!
And then we all knelt down!
Love Love Love Times Like these!
And wouldn't trade moments like these for anything!
These girls are SO PROTECTIVE over their little brother!
Best of Friends, and Sometimes Worst of Enemies, but truly love each other no matter what!
Ahhh, the Cheese is killin' me!
We sure love our little buddy too!
As something stage right catches his eye!
And then it is time to MOVE!
Too Much Handsome in One Picture!
Almost 8 years since we met and I love him more than I can possibly express!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment