Friday, May 24, 2013

I LOVE Mother's Day Picture Time!!!


     Mother's Day 2013 was a nice one for us! I got to be showered with love, gifts and affection from my sweet husband and our three adorable kiddos!  We made Double Tree Chocolate Chip Cookies, and left early to deliver them to several sisters whom we home and visit teach before church!  Then we got to head to church, saw Emily (and Haley who snuck up front with the Primary) sing to the Moms, then we came home and Mimmi and Dooders had already arrived (We invited them over for dinner) and were preparing most of the Mother's Day Dinner! And of course, after dinner we had to finish off with PICTURE TIME!! Overall it was a nice Mother's Day!
      This Mother's Day marked FIVE YEARS to the day that Micah and I found out we were going to be parents, expecting our first miracle that we had both prayed and hoped for so fervently. And to look back this year and see how far our family has come since that day, is breathtaking to me! I am so thankful to be a Mom and for all of the Joys, Sadness, Happiness, Sorrow, and truly Unconditional love that it has brought in to my life! I am truly a better person (and striving even harder with each new day) because my three littlest loves are in my life! I am one blessed girl, for sure!
 


Emily grabbed the camera and snapped this one of Mimmi and Dooders, while we were gathering everyone to head outside for more pictures!


Almost Everyone Made it into the first shot!
 

But we were much happier once Haley made it out with her baby!! (Even though the looks on the girls faces may not make it appear that way!)
 

Living the Dream, For sure!
 

We all Love Our Mimmi!
 

Love these Guys So Much!


Haley was still not up for picture taking!


But we were able to catch a few good ones!
 

Last One from Our Family to Yours, Happy Mother's Day!


No comments: