Tuesday, July 23, 2013

We Love Art, Especially Holiday Art!!

     One thing I have always really enjoyed doing with my kids is art projects! Which is really funny to me, seeing that I am not artistic in any way, shape or form, but either way I love watching them bust out their creativity:)  On the eve of July 4th, The anniversary of the birth of our nation we found it very appropriate to learn more about our nation's flag! We learned about the colors, the stars and the stripes and then the girls proceeded t make their own flags! They were especially excited to attach them to "poles" when they were complete! Shortly after we took pictures, they decided they wanted to put their flags on our front windows which is where they will most likely reside throughout the rest of this month!

 
 
Our Cute Little Threesome Bursting with Patriotism!

No comments: