Two weeks ago today, The Parker Family (Butch, Heidi, Patrick, Woodson, Teague and Adam) stopped in Charlottesville for a quick visit during their East Coast Family Vacation!
I can not tell you how this family has blessed my life since I met them in 1999 and started taking care of their oldest two sons, Twin Boys, Patrick and Woodson. They were only 3 month old when I started watching them! They were adorable then and even today and 6 feet in height they are still just as adorable and just as near and dear to my heart!
I learned so much about being a mom in the almost 3 years that I was blessed to take care of them! And I told Micah (as tears were streaming down my face) on our ride home after visiting with them that night that I felt like those sweet boys were like my own! And it made me even happier to see them (especially Teague and Adam) taking my kiddos under their wing and playing with them and loving them while they were here! I seriously feel so blessed to have families and friends like the Parkers in my life! And it was also great to be able to introduce them to Micah and our kiddos too! It was a great time all around and I just wanted to make sure that I got to document it!
Ethan and Teague....Fist Bump Friends!!
Enjoying a little Play Time with what looks like some girl toys with cute little Adam!
Best Picture of the Visit......Ethan with his New Best Friend, Teague!
"Hello Everyone!"
Me and My "Not So Little Boys"! (Woodson and Patrick)
Mom and Keith with their first two boys, that they got to play grand parents with:)
The Whole Parker Family!
The Grays and the Parkers Being Silly Together! (I SUPER love Emily's expression in this one!)
Grays and the Parkers.....being, well, themselves together!!!
Add Mimmi and Dooders into the Mix and you get some Crazy Fun times!!
I rest my case!
1 comment:
Gota love the Parker Family - what a great time and pictures! Hope it is not another 7 year wait to see them.
Post a Comment