Thursday, April 10, 2008

Celebrating 28 Years!

Well, I turned the ripe old age of 28 on Tuesday April 8th! I had a wonderful day! As has always been my practice, I took off work on my birthday ~ so that got it off to a great start and then I got to spend the majority of the day with my parents. We went to Shoney's in Waynesboro for breakfast (the best breakfast buffet around!!) and then we just spent time together shopping and laughing...reminiscing some of the "good ol' days".

Then in the afternoon my mom and I went out and got pedicures. Nothing beats feeling like a pampered princess on your birthday! Nothing that is, except finding out that your husband secretly took the day off of work to prepare your birthday gifts! What an amazing husband I have! He took off the whole day and personally detailed the interior of my car (which was a mess) and the best part of all, he finished a drawing of us that he started many months ago and framed it for me. That was so special and meant so much to me! I truly am blessed, I have the greatest family on earth and I am sealed to a worthy priesthood holder who honors and cherishes me with all of his heart! And yay for 2008 as it could be the year that we start to welcome children into our family! We are both looking forward to that day! Speaking of that, we should have our online profile with LDS family services posted by next Friday, so be on the lookout for the link on the side bar of our blog!

Me, many birthdays ago, blowing that candle with all my might!

My Handsome Prince giving his lungs (and cheeks) a workout on his birthday
My mom and I ~ enjoying breakfast at Shoney's
Nothing like an early morning Hot Fudge Sundae to bring a smile to my face!
Birthday Dinner at Mema's House ~ Having a Great time with the Party Horns!







No comments: