This is a picture of the drawing that Micah gave to me on my birthday! I love it so much ~ It is now framed and hanging in a prominent spot on one of our living room walls! I am married to such a talented man!
That is really beautiful. Micah is very talented. I hope that you had a great birthday. I kept meaning to call but didn't want to interrupt American Idol!:)
That is amazing. Micah is so talented, what a treasure! I hope you had a fabulous birthday, it sounds like it was great. A sundae, the day off, a clean car, sounds pretty great.
I think this was your best birthday yet (& I know personally that there's been some serious competition for that)!!! Micah's drawing is AMAZING, you got the day off from work, a clean car AND you got the great news about being officially approved as adoptive parents. You are one blessed little girl:)
Congratulations and good luck on your upcoming life adventures!!!
Wow! I know Micah is amazing, but I had no idea he's am artist, too! What a special gift. Sounds like your day was wonderful. I'm so glad because you deserve it!
4 comments:
That is really beautiful. Micah is very talented. I hope that you had a great birthday. I kept meaning to call but didn't want to interrupt American Idol!:)
That is amazing. Micah is so talented, what a treasure! I hope you had a fabulous birthday, it sounds like it was great. A sundae, the day off, a clean car, sounds pretty great.
I think this was your best birthday yet (& I know personally that there's been some serious competition for that)!!! Micah's drawing is AMAZING, you got the day off from work, a clean car AND you got the great news about being officially approved as adoptive parents. You are one blessed little girl:)
Congratulations and good luck on your upcoming life adventures!!!
Wow! I know Micah is amazing, but I had no idea he's am artist, too! What a special gift. Sounds like your day was wonderful. I'm so glad because you deserve it!
Post a Comment