Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Two Bumblebees Out for Some Fun!

We decided that since it has been a whole week since we last "blogged" that tonight would be the perfect opportunity! Since the weather was really nice tonight we headed out for a brisk walk! We have a great neighborhood for walking!!
And not only did we decide to go, but we thought it would be cool to dress alike (hence the black pants and yellow shirts)! As we were walking along Micah made the comment, "well we look like two little bumblebees!" That cracked me up, but after I thought about it, I guess he was right!
Then when we got home, I thought we should take pictures and I could post it on our blog, you know always looking out for those "great blogging moments". Life is so fun! I am so grateful for a Heavenly Father who sent down His Son to make us such a wonderful place to live, learn and grow. I am also grateful to live in a part of the country where we are blessed to experience all four seasons, each in all their splendor and glory!
Hope this post finds all who are reading it doing well and preparing for a nice Fourth of July weekend! Take a moment to ponder and celebrate this wonderful land in which we live! We are so blessed! Enjoy the pictures!

Two Cute Little Bumblebees
Totally being Fun!
Showing off the "Baby Belly" at 13 weeks and Growing!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keith Said.....
Yep, you can see the little pouch pushing out. Glad you had a great evening...enjoy them as much together as you can...things wont be bad in the future but they are about to change ...just a little...love ya both.....dad

Anonymous said...

Don't you mean "Totally Bee-ing Fun" ?

So cute. You two absolutely "buzz" with celestial love.