Friday, December 5, 2008

35 Week Pregnancy Update!

Amazingly enough we were able to squeeze in one more set of pictures (that means only one more set before our little Emily arrives!!).

We went to another doctor's appointment yesterday and all seems to be going well with this pregnancy. He said he thinks she is head-down now, and her heartbeat sounds good. So that was nice, I always love hearing that sweet little heartbeat, it's the highlight of my visits! It's also a lot less stressful these days as I have stopped looking at the scales when it is time for them to weigh me. You would be surprised how good you feel when you don't see those scales move up!! LOVE IT!

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Wolanski. He is a great Obstetrician. He is so relaxed and has great "bed side manner". He is always willing to answer anything and give you all the undivided attention that you need. He doesn't even get tired of me asking him the same questions over and over about having a c-section! (Which I tend to do quite often these days).

We are getting more excited about Emily's arrival by the day! Tonight we are going to go home and put together her stroller, which is now laying in the middle of her room on the floor.


35 Weeks and Getting More Excited to Meet My Little Girl who will soon be sleeping in this crib!


Another Belly Shot!!



4 comments:

Jen said...

Yeah for good health and that 'ALMOST THERE" feeling!!

Kimberly Porter said...

You look stunning! So happy she's almost here!

Kaylyn Meador said...

I had Wolanski too!! He's awesome! He did a really good job with my c-section! You can hardly see the scar! I'm so excited for you!!! And you look GREAT, by the way! You may not feel like it, but you seriously look so small! I was huge!

Crystal said...

Holly, you are so beautiful! You look even better pregnant! Some women just do and you are definitely one of them! You have remained so active your entire pregnancy that I am certain the preggo weight will not be on for long. Are you nursing?! I hope so!! It is way better for you and the baby and added bonus... it is 500 calories a day to nurse. That is better than an hour on the eliptical!

I can give you some advice on that if you need it, by the way. It has been a road of experience for me. With Valerie I gave up after a few weeks and with Asher... we are not nursing per se, but I pump milk for him all day long and that works perfectly for the both of us.

I am hoping your next 3 weeks are wonderful, that you write about it often and that you take one bare-belly picture for your memory. I really miss my pregnant belly and I am so glad I got those pictures!

emily is so blessed and I am SO SO SO excited to meet her!

I adore you and Micah!