My mom and one of my beautiful sisters, Jessie, came too! They were the photographers! I gave Jessie our new camera and I have to say the pictures turned out pretty darn well! Crisp and clear!
Sunny did a great job organizing the baby shower for Emily! There was delicious food (one of my favorites was hot rolls stuffed with meat and spices....turns out my mom got the recipe and we are going to be having them at our family Christmas Eve gathering!). The games were really fun! There were some that were "no brainers," which is nice every once in a while, and others caused you to really think, which we all need every now and again too! And of course the company was GREAT! I love having time to chit-chat, and this was a perfect opportunity - sometimes at church and at other times during our lives there is just not enough time for that, and so this was a good reason to sit back and chat away!
Micah and I feel extremely blessed to be surrounded by so many family members and friends who care about us and our little family! We are grateful to our Heavenly Father for blessing us with all that we need at this time. Heavenly Father sure has his eye on us and we are so grateful for that!
Less than 3 weeks until we will actually get to meet and hold and hug and kiss our little daughter!! It has been a long coming and we are thrilled! We know parenthood will be challenging, but we also know that it will be worth it!
Here are a few pictures from the shower.....Enjoy!
The Present Table!!
1 comment:
I am so glad that you had fun! We are so excited for you. I need to stop and see you to bring you some more books that arrived yesterday!
Post a Comment