Friday, March 13, 2009

Eliza Lynn Has Finally Arrived!

Jessie and Tanner gave birth to a sweet little baby girl on Tuesday March 10th at around 4pm. Jessie was a champ, did great with the labor and the delivery, and Tanner was a great husband and father and did exactly what was needed of him, and little Eliza came at the perfect moment.

Micah and I were fortunate enough to make it up to the hospital on Tuesday evening to meet our brand new niece and I am so glad that we took that opportunity. In addition to meeting Eliza, we got to see most of my brothers and sisters, so that was a nice treat! It is always wonderful to see everyone come together, especially for wonderful once-in-a-lifetime moments like these. I love seeing new babies born - I feel like I can look into their eyes and see straight to Heaven. I am so grateful for a Heavenly Father who sent us to earth in families. Families are such an important part of our lives, and I am thankful to know that through the priesthood I am blessed to be sealed to my family for time and all eternity.


Without further ado.......here are some adorable pictures of our trip to see our newest family member, Eliza Lynn!

Emily all decked out in her new sunglasses, ready to go to the hospital to welcome her new cousin into the world (although Eliza and Emily haven't gotten to meet yet due to hospital rules, but hopefully they get to meet in just a few days!!)


Eliza Lynn just a few moments old (She arrived March 10th and weighed in at 7 pounds 13 ounces)


What a precious little face! Babies are SO CUTE even when they cry!!



She is serious about her thumb!!


"I want my mommy!"


The Happy Little Family of 3!
(Jessie, Tanner and Baby Eliza)

Grandma getting in some snuggle time in the hospital with her newest grand daughter!

Eliza getting in some bonding time with her Grandpa (Dooders) too! Was she tired or was she scared, who knows?

Snuggling with my newest niece....What a sweetheart she is!!


Uncle Micah had to get in some snuggling time too!

We love you little Eliza! And we can't wait to get to know you better! You are such a precious angel sent straight from Heaven, so glad that you are here!

No comments: