Saturday, March 28, 2009

Emily and Eliza's 1st Fashion Show Together!!

One of the most exciting things that I have been looking forward to since Jessie and I had our little ones so close to each other (just about 10 weeks apart) was being able to have little play dates together!

We just set up our first one last week. And we decided to have a fashion show with our precious little girls! They seemed to enjoy themselves, or at least they enjoyed "playing" with each other!

Can't wait for our next play date!! Hopefully soon!! I feel so blessed to have so many members of our families so close by. We are within an hour driving distance of my parents, and 2 hours from Micah's family. Life is sweet and just gets sweeter with each little life that is brought into this world!! Heavenly Father sure knows each one of us individually and what we need at each moment of our lives. And I am so grateful to know that.

Enjoy the pictures of Emily and Eliza looking pretty for the camera!!

Love Emily's Hands AND Eyes in this photo!!
2 week old Eliza looking more precious than ever!!

Eliza: "So, what do you think of all of this fashion show business?"
Emily: "Oh, I'm used to it by now. What ever happened to nap time, though?"

Emily and Eliza leaning to the left!!

Emily: "Okay, just hold still and I will give you a head massage"
Eliza: "No problem!"
2 precious little princesses leaning a little to the right this time!

One last photo before the melt downs begin!!



4 comments:

Emily said...

So cute! Love the commentary! Babies are so fun to play with! It reminded me of the first time Clara sat in a chair with another baby--she started sucking on her head. I guess I should have fed her first (;

Brett and Becca Muir said...

Such cute pictures! its always fun to dress them up and do a photo shoot! I talked to Sam today and she loved coming to your house, and seeing your sweet little girl.

Ellie said...

Those are some cute pics. It will be fun to watch them grow and change together. Emily's getting so big!

Julee said...

Cousin play/fashion time is the best! Darling girls! Those hats the Emily sports are adorable.