Sunday, April 19, 2009

Emily's Newest Best Friend!

These photos were taken about 3 weeks ago. My friend Arielle lives about 5 minutes away from us and she had a little boy about 5 weeks after Emily was born! They are quickly becoming great friends. We have gotten together several times, mainly to go for walks, and both babies have been asleep during our walks, but this was the first day that they were both awake and alert and somewhat playing together, so we had to snap a few photos!
Jenkin and Emily get lots of chances to play together...it will be so cute to watch them as they both continue to grow! Babies are a lot of work, but so much fun!
Here are some pictures of the two together!!

Emily trying out Jenkin's Bumbo Seat! I think she gives it 2 thumbs up... or one "Yo, what's up?"
Our 2 little ones together on Jenkin's blanket. A primitive form of playing, but it still counts.

LOVE the expressions!

4 comments:

Lexie said...

What cute pictures. Isn't it fun to have little friends to hang out with? So glad you are feeling better, can't wait to play with Emily on Tuesday!

Emily said...

So cute! I love seeing babies roll on the floor together!

Jonesy said...

I can't believe they already look different from this picture!

Kaylyn Meador said...

They are so cute! I'm so glad Emily has a little friend! And I'm sure it's nice for you to have someone to hang out with and actually have a conversation with! Babies are so cute....but not much for conversation. :)