Any of you who are in Virginia right now know about the crazy hot weather we have been having. Well the weather has definitely gotten this mommy itching for a swimming pool, so we went searching today...Target, Kmart, WalMart....and those hard plastic round ones are NOT out yet!
Since we were going in to town on our swimming pool hunt anyway we decided to visit Dooders! Well since he is a dad he can come up with a solution for ANYTHING, so when we got there he had this nice bucket all ready to go for Emily's first experience in a "pool". Let me tell you we were feeling classy, but Emily absolutely LOVED it! Now we are both excited to get a pool! Hopefully just a few more weeks and they will have them in stores!
Until then, here are a few pictures of our little water baby in her bucket!!
She is serious about her "pool" time!

"Am I going to have to learn to swim in one of these?"

"I do like how my feet touch the bottom and I am still above the water!"

She loved to rest her elbows on the sides of her bucket!

The bucket says it is good for 160 washes, only 159 more to go! Hopefully we are all up for the adventures! Love her little innocent face as she poses (and looks off into the woods) with Dooders!
5 comments:
You guys are hilarious!
Hey Holly! Thanks for the comment on our blog. Your little girl is adorable, so cute and petite! As far as his immunizations went, he cried during them and a little bit on the way home but once I got him home and fed him he went right to sleep and slept off and on for most of the day. I'm grateful that they didn't really affect him too much. They are not fun though! I think I took it harder than he did :)
Good idea with the bucket! I love baby bathing suits!!! I wanted a pool bad too and I called our complex to ask when the pool would open. They said the end of May to my dismay! I guess it is still April--an unusually hot one!
Hey Holly- I hope you are feeling well. Emily looks like she enjoyed the warm weather. Her hair really seems to be growing too. See you this weekend!
Hey Holly! Thanks for all the great updates. Amy and I would love to have lunch with you and Emily on May 5th? Is that possible for you? I do not have a phone number or email address for you so I am hoping that you are reading the comments! Let me know. Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment