We keep losing track of time, but nonetheless we wanted to take a few photos to capture the moments of this 18
th week of our 2
nd pregnancy! Things seem to be progressing well. I am feeling good....tired, but good. I am enjoying my maternity clothes, there's nothing like maternity pants! Just this past week I have started feeling the baby move every so often inside of my tummy! What a great feeling that is! So comforting! And once again, brings back all the memories of when I was pregnant with our little Emily, which I am sure every pregnancy will do!
Micah is being such a supportive husband and daddy. He works hard all day at work and when he comes home he is always willing and able to take care of Emily so that I can rest or make dinner without a baby on my hip:) He brings me snacks when I get hungry, even in the night time he will get out of bed if I ask him too! What a sweet husband, I am so blessed to have him as my eternal companion!! He is truly the man that my dreams are made of!
Without further ado here are a few pictures that we took today and a cute little video of Emily showing off her piano skills!!
18 weeks pregnant and starting to show!

Can't miss a photo opportunity with my little princess....especially when she's got such a cute outfit on!! (Thanks to Aunt Jessie, Uncle Tanner and her Cousin Eliza for picking it out for her....it fits perfectly!!)

Here's the video of our little Baby Mozart in the making, getting some tips from her Daddy along the way!
1 comment:
You look great, Holly! At the beginning of pregnancy I like the maternity clothes too, but by the end I'm so tired of them! Haha, oh well. I'm glad things are going well and that Micah is taking such good care of you:) Congratulations!
Post a Comment