Thursday, October 22, 2009

She's Just So Fun!

Emily is just turning into such an active and fun little girl! I can't help but want to take pictures of everything she does. Her personality is coming out in full force and she is just a ray of sunshine in our lives. She loves to be on the move, although I don't think crawling is her favorite mode of transportation, I truly believe she is going to be much more excited about walking.

She also enjoys seeing being, both people she knows and people she has never met before. And the only times she is really clinging is when she is really tired. But Micah and I don't mind those times either, because it is always fun to snuggle with our girl!

Here are a few photos that we took throughout last week of her having fun and just enjoying life!! Enjoy!!
We got this little purple play gym from our next door neighbor and we just wanted to give it one try before we told them it wouldn't work out for us! But Emily ABSOLUTELY LOVES IT!! We were shocked!! She played forever in here, and we got lots of leaves raked up...looks like it will be a keeper!

There she is again, keeping a close eye on her Daddy!

Oh she found a ball, seriously it doesn't get much better than this!

Love this picture!! (And if you enlarge it you can see her two little teeth budding through!)
It's cold in VA, which means it's hat season for Emily once again!

One day last week I went in to get her out of bed in the morning and this is how I found her! Just sitting on the side of the crib ready to bust out of the bars!

She is a happy little captive though:)


This is her "seriously, it's time to get me out of here" look!


Lastly, here is a cute little video we snapped of her in her purple play gym outside!! Just too cute to pass up! We sure our grateful for this amazing miracle in our lives! We are truly blessed!

No comments: