Wednesday, November 11, 2009

We Are Having A.......

....Baby GIRL and her name is going to be Haley Elizabeth Gray!! And we could not be more excited!! We had our ultrasound today at 11am!! I just love having these ultrasounds! It is so amazing to be able to see our little miracle sent straight from our Father in Heaven kicking and moving around inside of my tummy! Micah and I were ecstatic when the technician said it was a Girl and got even more excited when the doctor came in and spent a good deal of time with us, talking about each of her parts and how they were perfect and he confirmed again that in fact we have a little girl waiting to join our family!!

It was such a wonderful experience today. Mommers and Dooders met us at the office and took Emily for the day! It was nice to spend this moment just focusing on Haley ~ as she is our second child we know she won't get too many moments like this so we were thrilled to have this time! She is absolutely beautiful already and we can't wait to meet her some time around March 15, 2010 and get to know her!! Parenthood is an amazing journey and Micah and I are so happy to be taking this amazing eternal journey together!!

Without further ado, here are some of her cute ultrasound shots!! Enjoy!!

Haley's Profile

One of my favorite shots! How I love that little leg!!
We were so excited that Haley was co-operative for her 3D photos! With Emily she had definitely had ENOUGH and plus her little umbilical cord was draped across her face! But not Haley, this was her moment to shine and she was taking full advantage of it!! We think she is absolutely beautiful and can't wait to meet our second little princess!!

6 comments:

Jonesy said...

I thought about this late last night and so I had to check first thing this morning. Congratulations! Cute name.

shawna b. said...

AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! Hooray, hooray! Holly, I have to tell you that I was hoping you would have a girl. I think they will have so much fun together! How wonderful that she is healthy and strong. I love the name you chose - it is absolutely beautiful. Many, many congratulations! I am just THRILLED for all of you!!!!! Can you hear me shouting for joy from Utah? :)

The Prices said...

I am so excited for you guys!! I think it is great that she is a little girl since she will be so close in age to Emily! They are going to be such good friends. Congratulations!

Keith-n-Kim said...

I knew it was a girl all along...and thrilled to be her Grandpaw, Looking forward to meeting her too.....me

ingrid said...

congrats, holly and micah!

Emily said...

I am so excited for you guys and what beautiful pictures and a beautiful name!!!