Tuesday, January 26, 2010

32 Weeks Pregnant and Loving Life!

Well, I am 33 weeks now and as a matter of fact Haley will be in our arms 6 weeks from today!! Man, I can't believe how quickly this pregnancy is going. We are all doing well though. Micah and I are doing what we can to prepare to welcome another daughter into our family and Emily is being her usual excited, happy little self!

Since we have the play room ready, and Haley's dresser and closet is full of her clothes we are just waiting for her to arrive and soaking up every moment with Emily that we can! Emily is at such a fun stage....she LOVES to smile and smile BIG!! She is also starting to give hugs and kisses and that is absolutely adorable....it just melts this mommy's heart!

And Micah is the best husband that I could truly wish for. He is always looking out for his girls and he loves playing with Emily, he gets excited when he is able to feel Haley moving and he gives me back scratches and massages on a daily basis and the greatest thing about him is that he NEVER complains about doing any of it. He comes home from work and jumps right in to help out!

I am so grateful for this special time in my life that Heavenly Father has blessed me with to be able to have Micah, Emily and Haley. They mean the world to me and sometimes I wonder just how I got so blessed!!

Here are a few pictures of my 32 Week Baby Belly.............

Smiling in the Playroom at 32 weeks and Counting!

Man, I sure love my girls! And we are looking forward to March 9th when Haley can come out to play!!!



No comments: