Thursday, January 28, 2010

Apparently Our Little Sticker Nose Didn't Want to Leave the Kitchen!

Of course, being Emily's parents, we think every stage she is in is THE CUTEST STAGE. So, it would not surprise you that Micah and I think she is in the CUTEST STAGE right now! She is so full of expressions and smiles!! Plus she LOVES it when we put a sticker on her nose! We put this sticker on her nose last night before dinner and she left it on the whole time and during our trip to the grocery store too! We finally had to take it off before we put her pajamas on for bedtime!!

And this huge, cheesy smile just cracks us up too! Reason #1 for the smile itself and reason #2 is because it is usually followed by heavy breathing and giggles!! She is just TOO FUNNY! She can definitely make you smile when you are feeling down and make you feel on top of the world when you are already happy! What a special little girl she is and we are so happy she is ours!!

Here's that Big Contagious Grin!!

And this morning after Emily's breakfast she was playing while I was finishing up the dishes and this is what she did to all of the chairs, before she headed to "her cabinet" to play. Apparently she wasn't intending to leave the kitchen any time soon! So, we are still here. She is inspecting the latest junk mail and I am posting these adorable pictures!! She is such a special girl!! I Love Her With ALL of my heart!



3 comments:

Jessica said...

Was the sticker nose photo after dinner by chance? LOL!! LOVE that litte stinker. She's adorable.

Emily said...

She is adorable! I love that she loves stickers on her nose--she and Clara are definitely kindred spirits (:

Lexie said...

Love the sticker grin, Emily is such a happy and adorable little girl!