This last week has been SO Busy! I have had these pictures uploaded to our blog for a week now, and am just finding a few minutes to sit down and share some thoughts and memories about them! Emily and Haley are so cute and funny together! Emily continues to grow more and more in love with her little sister and the idea of being the "big sister" every day! I am really starting to see her maternal instincts blossom now. Just the other day Haley was crying and I wasn't able to get to her at the moment, so I asked Emily to go rock her in her car seat and she went right into the kitchen and started rocking her and gave her blanket to her too! And yesterday when Haley was fussing after we got home from church Emily went over to her and tried to share her sippy cup with her!! What a loving little girl! And Haley quieted down quickly when Emily went over to care for her....not sure if it was because she was happy someone was there, or she was scared that the big heavy sippy cup was about to make contact with her head! When Micah looked at them he said Haley had an expression on her face as if to say, "There is a God", as she saw Emily's sippy cup stuck in the handle of the car seat so that it was unable to come crashing down on her head! What a little comedy show our house is turning into as these girls grow!
It is so hard to believe that Mother's Day is coming up this Sunday and along with celebrating that, we will also be reminiscing on the fact that it is the two year anniversary of the day we found out we were expecting our first child! A lot can happen in two years that is for sure! And now I will get to celebrate Mother's Day with my two beautiful daughters! I love being their Mommy, that is for sure!
Now for some photos........
Emily LOVES to read and this is her favorite position!

Gotta love
Polar Bear, Polar Bear What do you Hear?

Oh and we are still having fun with Emily's Pony Tails too, she is getting more used to me putting them up (which is nice)!

After all of that reading it was time for a snack! I decided to bite around the edges of the pear and give the rest to Emily to see what she would do with it....I turned my back for a minute and when I looked again it was all gone except for the stem!! Needless to say, Pears are a Favorite!

There she is sucking on the stem!

Had to get a close up of this cute face!

Haley usually enjoys being in the laundry basket, I thought she might like some company, but by the looks of things, it seems that she may be happier by herself!

On Monday April 26, 2010 Haley really started smiling at people! It was so fun to witness that moment! She had just finished her early morning feeding at about 6Am and when she finished she just kept looking at Micah and I and every so often she would give us the biggest smiles!! What a beautiful little "Honey B" we have been blessed with!

Absolutely Adorable!

Another one of Haley's really happy moments! She really dislikes having a messy diaper or messy clothes, so usually she is at her happiest in a clean diaper and nothing else! She is one special little girl and we love getting to know her better each and every day!!

Full Body shot of our big girl at almost 7 weeks! Now, she will be 8 weeks old tomorrow! Where is the time going?
2 comments:
I love Emily's pig tails!!! Such darling girls!!
Love the pig tails and the smiles. What sweet, happy girls you have. Plus, hooray that your foundation is started, things are clipping right along!
Post a Comment