We really like the way our yard looks, we are just hoping that the workers are able to keep everything alive until we move in NEXT WEEKEND! But if not, we have been assured that they will take care of it and plant more!
I still need to check with them on the tree and make sure it is not one that over time gets BIG because it would be way to close to our house if that were the case. Other than that we have Azaleas, Inkberry, and Ilex Steed Holly Bushes!
But anyway, it is hard for us to believe that we will be living in that house and get to make it our home in 12 Days!
Full Front Shot of the Landscaping!
2 comments:
Soooo exciting! Looks like a beautiful home, Holly. I will have to come see it in person someday! :) Congrats on your landscaping. How fun!
What a cute house! I love it! You'll have to get a porch swing now...love the porches!
Post a Comment