Thursday, August 5, 2010

Squeaky Clean and Happy!

Last week both of the girls needed a bath one night and we were tired and it was almost bed time, so we decided to put them in the tub together and THEY LOVED IT! We put Haley in in her bumbo seat, because she still can't sit up all by herself yet, and Emily was Happy as a Lark to have a bath buddy!! They laughed, splashed, squealed and played together!! I still haven't mastered 2 girls in the tub by myself, so they have both switched to evening baths for now, but they sure enjoy each others company. And Micah and I enjoy watching them interact with one another. They have really started to play and talk together and it is super fun to be a part of. Even though they are still so young, it is amazing to me how much they look out for one another! They are the cutest little sisters and we are glad that Heavenly Father sent them both to our family to be our daughters. They are amazing and we can't get enough of them!!


Happy Haley in the Tub!


Laughing at her Sister!

Emily is SERIOUS when she is playing with her cups!


Taking a Moment to Ponder!


Back and Excited to play together!!


Time to Wash Haley's Hair!


Emily LOVED piling the soap bubbles on Haley's head and as long as Haley kept a close eye on her she was fine with it!



One of the best parts about bath time....scrubbing behind the ears!


Kisses for Haley!


4 comments:

Gail A Meeks said...

That is such Sisterly love. They are very good together. You you two are very good parents, I can hear the love in your voices.
They are just as sweet as they can be.
Love
Great Aunt Gail

Crystal said...

I know it has been all sorts of crazy for the last several months... but MAN I think things are going to finally start to get "easier" for you in terms of entertaining sisters with each other, etc.

Lexie said...

Oh, isn't bathtime the best? what cute pictures of your adorable girls.

Anne Marie said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I love that the baby is washing the baby! The video is darling!