I have LOVED going to Festivals in the Fall for quite some time now! And when I married Micah and even more once we were preparing to welcome Emily into our family, he began to appreciate that tradition a little more with each passing year! To me there is just something about being out in the open in that cool crisp air, and the smell of the apples and fresh baked apple fritters and buying a jar of apple butter! There's nothing like it! I LOVE it!
This past Saturday we loaded up our little crew and we headed up to Syria, VA for the Graves Mountain Apple Harvest Festival! It was Haley's 1st Festival and Emily's 2nd!! And they both really enjoyed being outside and seeing so many new people and having a picnic at a picnic table while we listened to a live country music band! Emily enjoyed cruisin' around in her old stroller, while Haley enjoyed being in the carrier on Daddy's back! It was a full day that is for sure! And we enjoyed all of it!
Here we are at Graves Mountain just 2 months before Emily joined our family!
No comments:
Post a Comment