On Sunday I was looking through Haley's dresses to see what she should wear and I found the adorable this little frilly blue dress. And I remembered that that was the same dress that we had Emily's 9 month pictures taken in. So I decided to dress Haley up just like Emily was and take a few photos of her before she grows out of this dress at 6 1/2 months!! We had such a fun time doing it! And it amazed both of us at how much they both looked alike!! What do you think? We are so grateful for our two adorable little daughters!! They bring more challenges and more joy to our lives that we could ever have imagined possible!! We love our little Sweet "P" and our little Honey "B"!
Emily at 9 Months!

Haley at 6 1/2 Months!
2 comments:
Wow-- I've always thought they looked so different but when you compare at a similar age, they really do look alike. So cute that you have them in the same dress and pose:)
SO CUTE!! I LOVE the part when they start making each other laugh!!
Darling girls for sure! ;D
The house looks lovely too! <3
Post a Comment