Sunday, November 21, 2010

Maw Maw "Weezy", The Backwards Coat and Bottoms Up!

It was an interesting weekend for us! Mostly regular and laid back, but with a few little extra quirks that made for some fun Memories!
Our girls don't get to spend a whole lot of time with their Great Grandma Louise (aka: Maw Maw Weezy), so that is why it was extra special when she paid us a surprise visit with Mimi and Dooders on Sunday evening! She really enjoyed watching the girls, it was after dinner so Emily had an exceptional amount of energy! And she enjoyed snuggling with Haley. Haley thought she was great, she just kept patting her hand and staring at her! It was a fun moment to be able to watch! And I am grateful that Heavenly Father allowed me that opportunity!
Also, Emily got a new snow coat (that was an amazing "Hand Me Down") for this coming winter! And once she realized we had it she put it right on! As you can tell by the pictures she enjoyed wearing it backwards! She even came over to me and asked me to zip it up; however, shortly after I snapped a picture she was more than ready to get out of it! Once she noticed she was "stuck" she became really insistent for me to "unzip!".
And Haley enjoyed when I sat her down in her excersaucer bottom first! You would think she would have freaked out, but she thought it was funny! She sat there and laughed and giggled about it for a few minutes, at least long enough for me to snap a few pictures! Then she got all squirmy and we fixed her, so that she could actually play!! She is one funny girl, that is FOR SURE!
It truly does amaze me that some how these little girls get more and more fun and funny each and every day! I love it! It is so fun to watch them learn new things. Haley is starting to learn more about how to move around and Emily's vocabulary has just exploded recently! She has busted out with so many words lately! It is really a treasure to watch them both progress! I am so thankful that I get to experience it first hand! Life is Good!

I just thought Haley's expression was Funny! I love how her little tongue is out!

The Moment of all Moments! I love it!

Emily all zipped up in her coat, taking care of her baby!

I had to snap a quick picture from the backside before I unzipped her! Too Cute!
Chillin' in her Excersaucer!

All Laid Back and Enjoying the Entertainment!


No comments: