Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Two Toe Suckers!

There are many fun and exciting things about having 2 little girls! Just one of the small and exciting things for me has been taking comparison photos! Not comparison in height, weight or stature of course, but in the little things that they pick up on and hold on to! It is so fun to see both of the girls wear the same dress, or suck their thumb or eat their first bites of baby food!

And just the other day I got the opportunity to witness yet another one of these moments when I went to get Haley dressed for the day and laid her down on the changing table! As soon as I unzipped her sleep sack and her PJs she reached right for her toes and then immediately they went right to her mouth! Luckily my camera was close by and I was able to get a picture before she stopped! It seems like a routine she has now though, whenever I start to get her dressed in the mornings she reaches down for her toes and she has to taste them and make sure they are okay to start the day with! She is just too funny! I know to some this may seem ordinary and perhaps gross, but to me I thought it was the cutest thing and I am so glad that I was there to see it! These girls have a way of making this mommy smile with just the tiniest things that they can do, even sucking on their toes!



Emily at 5 1/2 Months Tasting her Toes!

You can see she was really having a blast!

Haley at 8 1/2 Months Checking Out her Toes!

And there she goes with the Taste Test!






No comments: