This year, as has been our tradition for the past 3 years we did all of our running around in the 2 days before Christmas! We went to My Dad and Step Mom's house on the 23rd for some yummy Christmas soup and a nice visit. Then on Christmas Eve we left the house early and made a few small deliveries and then headed to Mema's house for a while. (Mema had surgery this year, so she wasn't up and at em like she usually is, but she definitely enjoyed the our visit! Emily and Haley can always brighten her day, that is for sure:)
Lastly, we were off to Mimi and Dooders house for the Annual Christmas Eve Lunch, Present Exchanging Mayhem, and lots of play time and catch up time! Even though most of my brothers and sisters live pretty close by we still don't get the chance to get together too often. So the holidays are definitely nice for that! And as always, Emily and Haley enjoy playing with tons of cousins!!
And then we came home that afternoon, had a great nap time, participated in a few traditional Christmas Activities for our family (Emily got to set out milk and cookies for Santa this year, she was very excited!!) and then we put the girls down for the night and went to work helping Santa to prepare all of the girls toys and their stockings! It was a very magical experience, one I am glad that Micah and I got to be a part of!!
I am not sure who Emily liked better Santa or Brody?
I liked how she was contemplating giving him a high 5!
Gracie is always so willing to give Haley hugs and Haley is always so ready to receive them!
"Now how did my shoe get over there?"
These 2 crack me up!
I love this little reindeer!
TROUBLE!
Haley was excited when we brought out the gifts!
Emily is such a good little present opener!
I love this pose!

But I love this one even better!
But I love this one even better!
1 comment:
So glad it was a great Christmas for your cute family!
Post a Comment