And we are blessed to have two little daughters who are growing to share with us the love of this wonderful and fun season! Our girls are super helps in the kitchen! Whenever I am in the kitchen they love to be right there in the midst of all of the action! Emily LOVES to help me add and mix the ingredients and she really thought it was cool the other day to help me roll our Christmas Ball cookies in Red and Green Sugar! The hardest part is keeping her from licking the sugar from her fingers in between each cookie (I guess that is why they cook in the oven, right? To Sterilize them:) And our little Haley is a "go with the flow" kind of girl, so as long as she is in the same vicinity with the action she is good to go!
These little girls bless our lives in so many ways and I am so grateful that they love to help me in the kitchen! I love to have my little assistants too:)
Emily doing some "pre-baking" coloring!
Haley chewing her finger in her excersaucer!
2 comments:
I love the pre-coloring, but I suspect Emily is putting together her wish list from Santa - you had better double check her scribbles before throwing it away! Love hearing Haley talking.....
Love Mom
those pics are so cute. I'll have to look through my stuff and see if we have a smaller apron for her;)
Post a Comment