Friday, June 10, 2011

Busch Gardens with Mimmi and Dooders!

This past Saturday we loaded up for yet another family trip to Busch Gardens!! One thing is for sure we are DEFINITELY getting our money's worth out of our Season Passes this year!! And the really cool thing about this trip is that we got to bring Mimmi and Dooders along!! (Which made for some extra special memories and fun times for everyone....and Micah and I even got to ride a couple rides together!)
A little to Emily's disappointment (for one reason or another) we didn't spend as much time with Elmo and the Gang this time, but she didn't seem to mind much since she got to ride TONS of rides both with and without Haley!! It was really cute though, as soon as we pulled into the Busch Gardens parking lot, she yelled out, "I'm coming Elmo, I'm coming!!". She couldn't get to Elmo's Forest of Fun fast enough (once we got inside the gates and met up with Mimmi and Dooders!!).
Haley does a little better each time she meets up with the Sesame Street gang, but I definitely don't think she was saddened AT ALL that we didn't spend too much time with them!!
We did get to walk A LOT, ride the train along with LOTS of other rides, Micah got to ride a few roller coasters with Dooders, we enjoyed some yummy food, we took the girls on the Log Flume for their very first time, Micah and I got SOAKED on Roman Rapids, and of course we took LOTS of pictures!! Overall I think everyone enjoyed themselves and we made memories that will last for a LONG TIME!! Thanks for coming with us Mimmi and Dooders!! You guys are THE BOMB!!



Me and Mimmi at Elmo's Castle with the Girls watching their show!!


They couldn't take it Anymore, they had to get up and Dance!!


And these are some of the Sesame Street Characters that they were dancing with!

Me, Haley and Dooders on the Train!


Mimmi and Emily were in front of us!!


And Daddy too, Can't Forget Daddy!


Dooders REALLY wanted to Ride The Griffon, so Mom went with him!! (If You Zoom in, they are #6 and #7 on the back row)


They SURVIVED it!!


Our Cute Little Haley Boo Sportin' Daddy's Hat!


Haley Laughing with Mimmi!





We Decided to take the Girls on the Log Flume!! I was so NERVOUS for them and I felt like the WORST PARENT EVER once we got to the top of the Big Drop!! But both girls survived it and I think they both kind of liked it!! (Although Emily rode with Mimmi and Dooders and they said that when they hit the bottom of the big drop she screamed "Mommy!" and when we asked her if she wanted to ride again she said "No. What can I say, I guess she is her Mommy's Daughter!!)





Micah and Dooders after riding Alpengeist Together!


Emily, about to take a ride on the Merry Go Round!


Ready for a ride in the boat together, just the 2 of them!





Haley is ready to Go! And I LOVE how Emily has her arm around Haley too!


Emily sharing some of her super sweet hugs with this Dinosaur!


I think this is one of Emily's favorite rides!! She loves these ladybugs!! And they go pretty fast too!


Mimmi and Haley riding the Dinosaur ride together!





I got to ride with Emily, she is such a good pilot!





This moment was too good to pass up!! Haley was pushing Emily and getting a drink of water at the same time!! A Multi Tasker already!!





Our Last Ride of the Day....Roman Rapids....We got SOAKED!! But, Man, it was SO MUCH FUN!

No comments: