The Happy Mommy and Her Brand New Little Bundle!!
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
We Have a Brand New NEICE!!!
Yesterday afternoon, May 31, 2011, my sister Jessie gave birth to her second daughter....Olivia Ann! And what a precious little addition to their family she is!! Micah and I got to see them yesterday just moments after baby Olivia was born. But we forgot our camera:( So, I was fortunate enough to get to sneak back over for about an hour this afternoon (while Dooders stayed at our house with the girls) and visit and chat with Jessie and snuggle Olivia!! And she is a little snuggle bug....she slept the whole time!! I am so grateful for families and for all of the blessings being in a family can bring!! And we are super excited to have a new niece to play with too!! Emily and Haley haven't been able to meet her yet, but hopefully we can take a trip to their house next week sometime and introduce them!! I just know they are going to LOVE her!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment