Tuesday, July 26, 2011

14 Weeks Along with Baby #3!

I decided the other day (about a week ago actually) that I should probably start recording my "growth" of Baby #3!! Because you know how I like to have those comparison photos:) So here it is! Me at 14 weeks! ( I am a week behind in posting, I turned 15 weeks on Sunday!)
I have been feeling A LOT more nauseated with this baby than with either Emily or Haley! Which also means that the girls have become quite a bit more acquainted with PBS and Disney Movies....which I don't think they have minded at all! Luckily, my nauseousness is pretty much gone now!!
I am just at that in between stage, where my regular clothes are too small and I seem to be "swimming" in most of my maternity clothes, but since this is my 3rd pregnancy I do know, without a shadow of a doubt that I will grow into those maternity clothes in no time:)
That is all that I wanted to share for right now, just also that both girls are REALLY into babies right now and they are SUPER excited that "Mommy has a baby in her tummy" and they can't wait to meet their new brother or sister!!




Here I am in my 14 weeks of pregnancy glory!!




No comments: