Wednesday, October 26, 2011

28 Weeks Pregnant & Getting Closer to Meeting My Little Man!

I am now 28 weeks pregnant with our little Ethan Micah! Man, it is so hard to believe how fast time is flying by in general, but especially with this pregnancy! It is so hard to believe that our little son with be here with us in less than 3 months!! I should actually get to schedule my c-section with the doctor's office tomorrow!! So, that is really exciting!!!
Things are going well! I am thankful to be so healthy and able to move around and still chase my girls! Although they are definitely giving me a run for my money these days, I can't catch them as quickly as I used to! But other than that I am doing and feeling great! And I am super excited for all of us to get to meet little Ethan in just a few short months! I know I am looking forward to his arrival and Emily and Haley seem just as excited!! They can't wait to show him "the ropes" around our house:)

Here I am in my 28 Weeks of Pregnancy Glory!!

No comments: