Today has been a crazy, but also a pretty darn cute day around our house!! First off, this morning before we headed out for a play date the girls were playing really nicely together!! Emily was "nursing" her baby doll for about 15 minutes and the whole time Haley was near by and whenever Emily would say something like "Haley can you hand me my lap blanket...I am nursing my baby right now" Haley would right over and bring it to her!! I LOVE watching these little ladies personalities blossom and grow and I LOVE seeing their relationship with each other getting stronger and sweeter with each passing day!!
Here is the picture of the morning!!
Emily really nurturing her baby right after feeding! Absolutely precious!
She wanted a picture with her baby right after nursing!! She was in a pretty serious frame of mind, as you can tell!
Then after our play date this morning, we came home and ate lunch and then I whipped up a batch of icing and decided to get the girls to help decorate our Halloween sugar cookies that we made a couple of days ago, and they had a BLAST!! Don't know if they had more fun decorating or eating the decorations, oh who am I kidding they were all about eating the decorations!! All in all it was a Great Time!!!
Emily, taking a quick break from decorating!
Haley taking a break from decorating, to eat the decorations!
Look whose got the M&Ms....do you think she is Happy or What?
"Cheese!"
No comments:
Post a Comment