It was Emily's turn for a photo shoot once again as she just turned the ripe old age of THREE last week! She is such a fun little THREE YEAR OLD! She is so full of personality and sparkle!! She loves to play and she LOVES being a big sister!! She has accomplished a lot this year, but I think her 2 biggest ones have been that she is now OFFICIALLY POTTY TRAINED!! That is right, no more diapers (except for bed time), only cute little big girl pants!! And her second is that SHE GRADUATED FROM NURSERY and is now a SUNBEAM!! Last Sunday was her first time in primary and they even asked if she would say the opening prayer!! I was nervous for her, I wasn't sure that she was ready for that, but when the time came she went right up to the microphone and (with Mommy's assistance) gave one of the sweetest little prayers ever!! She is such a brave little girl and I LOVE that about her!!
She is one amazing little princess and we are so grateful that Heavenly Father sent her to our family three years ago! Timing surely is everything!! She has made our lives so beautiful and we are so grateful that she is ours!! Love you Emily Marie!!
Together is where they LOVE to be!
1 comment:
I am waiting on the night before Ethan comes picture and all gives him a big kiss!
Love Mom
Post a Comment