Thursday, January 12, 2012

And Baby Ethan Makes Five!!

Ethan was born at 8:09AM! He didn't cry much. That's my boy.

Can I get some help with this wrap... someone?

Mom was a champ throughout the surgery.

I could get used to this heat lamp.

So that's Ethan?

Once mommy was back in her room, the girls brought in flowers...

and balloons.

There's nothing as soft as a baby's head.

There's more than enough love to go around.

Five!

Sister time.

Chilling with Dooders.

Mimmi loves me!

Bamie

Pop

Mummis

And back to Mommy. She loves me very much.

4 comments:

Lexie said...

Congratulations! We are so glad that he made it safely and is surrounded by such a loving family. What a lucky little fellow!

Gail A Meeks said...

I love the pictures, he is a cute little. Fellow and I can't wait to meet him. I can tell the girls love him! Love pours out of my heart to you, filled with love.
Great Aunt Gail

Crystal said...

He is precious! Congratulations!

Emily said...

So wonderful! Congratulations!!