We can FINALLY say it, Baby Ethan will be joining our family THIS WEEK!! And in saying that, and knowing how much we love any reason for a family photo shoot we took this opportunity yesterday, since we all were in our Sunday Clothes (and the girls were wearing matching dresses that they got from their Great Aunt Gail) and we had gone to Mimmi and Dooders house for dinner, to have our last family photo shoot before Ethan joins in on the fun Thursday, this Thursday January 12, 2012!!! And as you can tell by the pictures the girls were MORE than excited at the opportunity to show off their personalities for the camera!!! And of course, all of their built up excitement about meeting their baby brother this week!!! It was fun, it was funny and it was memorable!! Glad that we had Mimmi and Dooders to help us capture some memorable moments!!!
Our Two Little Princesses Gearing Up for a Fun Photo Shoot!
"Ahh, I am going to be a big sister AGAIN! What a big responsibility!!"
"Seriously, we got this!"
"On Second Thought, a little more craziness can't hurt me to get prepared!!"
As you can see, Emily is already quite the example for her little sister!
Cheese!
We sure LOVE this adorable little package of personality!!
Haley is being so silly!
A Sweet Sister Moment! I love the expression of care and concern on Emily's face!
Now it's Time to Give Baby Ethan some kisses!!
Haley was Excited when her turn came too!
Haley also LOVES to give Baby Ethan Hugs too!
Baby Ethan is loved so much, already!!
Last Family Photo, as a Family of FOUR!!
2 comments:
I love the pictures, they are great. I love the dresses they are so cute! You are right number five will be here soon. I wish you the very best!, with all my love and kisses!,
Great Aunt Gail
Wow! And Wow!
I cant believe that there will be 5 of you in just a few days!
Excited to meet Ethan! Thursday will be here before you know it!
Post a Comment