I think I have written before about how Ethan is our first pacifier baby! We declined giving one to the girls (even though I am sure Emily would have LOVED one), but a wonderful nurse told us while we were in the hospital when Ethan was born that there was no harm in pacifiers and since Ethan seemed to LOVE it, we gave in and he has been our little pacifier baby ever since:)
Well, My Dad (being the Steelers Fan that he is) was SO Excited when he found Steelers pacifiers that he bought a pack of 2 for Ethan!! And we have been slowly introducing them to him for a couple of weeks now, but he is finally starting to like them now....I think simply because it is a different brand of pacifier than he is used to! But the other day we decided to snap a few pictures for "the books" and for Pop, so that we can all see this little man supporting his Pop's Favorite Football team:)
Apprehensive Cuteness!
Full Cute Body Shot!
And a Close-Up....Still making those fists:)
1 comment:
He is just as cute as can be! He is becoming a big boy! Can't wait to see him and give hime a big hug from his Great Aunt Gail!
All my love.
Gail
Post a Comment