Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Coloring Easter Eggs at Mema's House!

The kiddos and I went to visit Mema today! And to our excitement and surprise she had boiled about 9 eggs and had an Easter Egg Coloring kit ready for the girls to put to use when we got there! Needless to say, Emily and Haley were REALLY happy about it! They enjoyed everything!! First they chose the colors they wanted to make, then watched as I put the little tabs in and the water changed color, to coloring the eggs with Mema, to playing while the eggs were drying and then finally decorating the eggs!! Oh and we can't forget demolishing some of the eggs in the van on the way home (good times!!) and having a mini Easter egg hunt with the remaining eggs when we got home!! It was a Great day all the way around!!!


Mema and Haley coloring the first egg of the day!

Patiently waiting for her egg to turn pink!

Emily watches as her egg goes from white to blue!!

Gaining Confidence!! Coloring Multiple Eggs at the same time!

Haley is Proud of her Pink Egg!

As Emily shows off her blue one!

I know her eyes are closed in this one, but I LOVE her expression!

Deciding How to Decorate these colorful eggs!

This little princess LOVES stickers!

Once Ethan woke up, he got some cuddle time in with Mema!

Adoring One Another!!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

These girls are just too cute! Tooooo cute! :)

Lexie said...

They are so cute decorating their eggs. I hope you guys have a great Easter!

Gail A Meeks said...

Thank you Holly for bringing the kids to Mom's to color Easter eggs, I know and can see they are having a wonderful time.
I hope you have a Wonderful Easter, may God Bless You All.
Love and Miss You very much!!
Great Aunt Gail