Friday, August 17, 2012

E Buddy has Turned SEVEN Months!!!!


     I really don't know where time is going, but it sure is moving quickly!! I really can't believe that our handsome little buddy is already SEVEN MONTHS OLD!! We all love him so much! He is such a happy baby too!! He is so easy going and loves attention from anyone and everyone who are willing to give it!! He is still a HUGE MOMMY'S BOY, and I LOVE it!! I love it when he wraps his arms around me and just holds on! I love his adorable smiles and his wet kisses too!! He really loves having two big sisters too!! They love on him so much, sometimes too much, but he really does tolerate it well!

       Over this past month Ethan has had a few BIG milestones, so here is a re-cap:
~  BIGGEST MILESTONE: Ethan cut his first tooth (Top Front Left) on July 20th and since then has cut 4 MORE!! That is FIVE TEETH in ONE Month!! And Ethan has been a real trooper!!
~ With his teeth in and learning to work, he also ate Cheerios for the very first time this month!!
~ Ethan has also been able to sit unassisted for longer periods of time.
~And now, not only is Ethan reaching for EVERYTHING in sight, when there is nothing in sight he searches for things to reach for!!!
~Ethan has also started to make lots of cute baby sounds, it is so fun to watch him entertain himself and everyone around him with those cute little (and sometimes loud) noises!!

     We sure love our little guy!! And are happy to be able to watch him grown and learn!! Happy 7 Months Little Buddy, we love you so much!!!

Video of Ethan and his Cute Sounds!


Ethan and His 7 Month Old Handsomeness!


Ready to Go!


LOVE those teeth!


All Together and Happy!!


Sisters in Papasans!!! I don't know if it's just me or not, but Emily looks a lot older in this picture, she is growing into such a great little girl (and Haley is for sure not far behind at all!)


Micah and Ethan - The "Mini Me" Shot of the Month!


Getting Some Tickles from Daddy!


I love my boy and all of his facial expressions!


Hugs from My Sweet Boy!


Hello!

Family Photos, Take ONE!


Family Photos, Take TWO!


Family Photos, Take THREE, and we're Done!

1 comment:

Gail A Meeks said...

What a beautiful picture! You should be so proud!
Love
Great
Aunt
Gail