Thursday, August 2, 2012

Micah's Latest House Project!!!

     Ever since we moved into our house, almost TWO YEARS ago, we have only had a main light in the middle of our kitchen and randomly ONE recessed light on the left hand side right over our sink. We have always thought that was odd, especially since ALL of the other houses we have seen in our neighborhood have 2 lights over the sink, but the builder was insistent that only one recessed light in the kitchen was part of the house's "light package". 
     Anyway, Micah finally decided he'd had enough!! He went to Lowe's on Monday night and bought the supplies he needed to be able to install 3 more recessed lights! He started working on it and worked for several hours on it Tuesday night and got in the second one over the sink and then last night he added the 2 over our bar, while I took the kids to my parents and hung out for a couple of hours!! When we came home we were all so excited and amazed!! Micah included:) He was pleased with his work and I was so proud of him and I am LOVING the new lighting in our kitchen!!! Everything is SO MUCH Brighter Now! I sure am grateful for my handy man, who is also my husband and my best friend!!!

TWO Lights over our sink!! (Micah installed the one on the right side!!)


TWO Lights over our bar!


The full view of our kitchen area now, with the newly installed lighting!! I LOVE it!!!

No comments: