Ethan had his FIRST hair cut a few months ago from a good family friend of ours, Bill Lanier. However, the Laniers have since moved to Roanoke, VA so I knew the time was coming soon for me to take scissors in my hands and give my sweet little Ethan a haircut. And finally last Sunday, June 2nd, I decided it was time!
We waited until Sunday evening after church and after dinner (of course), then we sat Ethan in his chair and I went to work! I used the buzzer and the scissors. Thank goodness Micah was there to distract him (somewhat). Poor boy was frightened to death! He was so upset he was shaking, but the one of the BEST things about our boy is that as soon as the event/happening that is frustrating, scaring, hurting him (whatever the case may be) is OVER he is back to being his happy, chipper self immediately:)
All in all, it was a good haircut, we all survived and Ethan looks even more handsome now than he did before (if that is even possible:)!!
A Day of Two Before his Hair Cut!
Just Minutes BEFORE, Happy as a Lark with his sippy cup in hand!
Our Happy Little E Buddy!
AFTER.....Back to His Happy Chipper Self again....with A LOT less hair:)
Both of us.....Happy this Hair Cut is OVER!
No comments:
Post a Comment