(This is a picture of us During our First Snow of 2008)
In celebration of our 1 Week Anniversary of being approved as an Adoptive Couple through LDS Family Services ~ I thought it would be a fun idea to do a little questionaire, so that everyone can learn a little bit more about us! And Micah, being the supportive and loving husband that he is, allowed me to "pull him along for the ride". So here is to learning more about us ~ Then and Now.........
Questions for Micah:
What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was attending NVCC and trying to figure out what I wanted to do with the rest of my life.
Five things on your to-do list today:
Go to work, send my brother a birthday e-card, print a claim form from Cigna, have family home evening, and clean the bathtub (which I did not do).
What would you do with a billion dollars?
I would enjoy spending it.
5 Favorites
Favorite Color: Green.
Favorite Food: There are so many! I really love home-made Macaroni and Cheese.
Favorite TV Show: Dark Angel.
Favorite Past Time: Building something or playing the piano.
Favorite Type of Music: I like all feel good music, but I love hymns.
Favorite Color: Green.
Favorite Food: There are so many! I really love home-made Macaroni and Cheese.
Favorite TV Show: Dark Angel.
Favorite Past Time: Building something or playing the piano.
Favorite Type of Music: I like all feel good music, but I love hymns.
5 jobs I have had
Bagger, receptionist, mailroom clerk, Teacher Assistant, Security Alarm Technician, Job Coach, Data Analyst. Okay, that's seven.
5 things people don't know about me:
I like to sing. I want to compose music. I like to make things clean. I was mistaken for an Italian in Italy. I have a fear of thick books.
Questions for Holly:
What were you doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago I was getting ready to graduate from High School and applying for colleges! And getting excited about going to college and finding my future companion ~ little did I know it would take 7 more years after graduation to find him and 8 years to graduate from college!
Five things on your to-do list today:
1) Mail off thank you cards, 2) Buy a birthday card for Micah's Grandpa, 3) Pack a lunch for Micah, 4) Make Dinner (tonight we had Macaroni & Cheese and Salad), 5) Do a Post on our Blog
What would you do with a billion dollars?
1) Mail off thank you cards, 2) Buy a birthday card for Micah's Grandpa, 3) Pack a lunch for Micah, 4) Make Dinner (tonight we had Macaroni & Cheese and Salad), 5) Do a Post on our Blog
What would you do with a billion dollars?
First I would pay our tithing on it, then buy a new home, and buy homes for our brothers and sisters too, then I would go on a fun shopping spree (every girls dream!) and I would save the rest for a "rainy day"
5 Favorites
Favorite Color: Definitely PINK
Favorite Food: Macaroni & Cheese (Homemade or From a Box)
Favorite TV Show: American Idol (Is that considered a TV Show?)
Favorite Past Time: Spending Time with My Husband:)
Favorite Type of Music: Country (My favorite song changes from time to time but for now it is "I've Had My Moments" - By Emerson Drive. This song gives me chills everytime I hear it! I LOVE it!)
5 jobs I have had
1) Cashier at Ponderosa, 2) Sales Associate at the Cosmetic Center, 3) Child Care Provider (taking care of 2 twins from the time they were 3 months until they were 3 years old was my favorite child care job! I still LOVE those boys!), 4) Assistant Office Manager for a Dental Office, 5) Receptionist
5 things people don't know about me
5 things people don't know about me
1) I was the first person in my family to graduate from College with a Bachelor's Degree, 2) It took me 8 years to obtain my Bachelor's Degree & I attended 4 different colleges (but it was my life goal, and I am so grateful to have achieved it!), 3) I know how to change the oil in my car, 4) I have an EXTREME fear of mice, 5) I was known as the "Internet Dater" in my singles ward (I loved LDS dating sites ~ especially LDS Mingle, because that is where I met Micah!!
5 comments:
You guys are too cute! Holly, 8 years to graduate is fine. I am going to graduate in June and it has taken me 12 years!!!!! Life just sneaks up on you sometimes.:)
what a great post! i loved reading the 5 things that people don't know about you...because i now i do know them!
You guys are the cutest couple ever. I loved this post. It was fun to get to know you better! (by the way, I already knew what your favorite tv show was...and I know what #2 is, too---Deal or No Deal, right?) :)
Actually if I had to pick a Number 2 Favorite Show it would probably have to be "Don't forget the Lyrics". It has been a long time since I have watched Deal or No Deal....good memory though:)
You guys are too cute, I love learning such fun things about you and Holly, I think it is so awesome that you are the first in your family with a bachelor's degree. Who cares how long it took, it is an awesome accomplishment!
Post a Comment